Wednesday, September 19, 2012

 I really don't know.

  I'm lost. in a sphere, a pretty big one. No corners to hide, no exits to slide into. Hello, can anyone hear me ? I'm scared. Bring me back to him. He's waiting for me. He's asking for an assurance. What if I wont get out ? I wouldn't want him to wait. It's a long way and it would only cost him pain. I don't want to see him cry. But he's waiting for me. Someone help me, help me get out of here. It's not dark but it still feels lonely. I'm scared. I have been crying. There's no tissues around to sob it away. Is this a sleep paralysis ? Someone help me. A ladder, please ? A tiny hole ? Someone, anyone, help me. help us.







Ya Allah ya tuhanku, help us.

1 comment:

  1. "For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease." 94:5 - 94:6

    ReplyDelete