Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 1: Weird things you do when you're alone.

  I do a lot of things when I'm alone and most of the time I still do it even if I'm not alone, but I do enjoy decent solitudes and I guess some of the things that may (or may not) be disgustingly fascinating to you but five of them are:-

1. I used to do this a lot, but not this year. When I'm alone, I like rehearsing or practising KPOP moves. I seriously am not the type of person who memorises every single fact and history of a group or even them hangul lyrics but when it comes to the dance, holahhhh. And of course, I have been caught a lot by my parents butt shaking and dry humping in such horrible situations.

2. Sometimes when I'm alone, I pick my nose and no, that's not the weird part ( unless you're Voldemort ). whenever I have done those horribly normal nose-picking sessions, I throw them  treasures into the dustbin instead of freely tossing them everywhere. Don't judge me, but I'm not sure if that makes me a neat freak, or just a plain freak. :(

3. I like eating so grandly whenever I'm all alone in the house. I'm talking about five-star status where I would arrange them cutleries and every inch of the rice so nicely that I would probably just take photos and not engulf anything at all. But yeah, nicely arranged dinner and lunches are much more exciting.

4. Sometimes, I like putting on my birthday suit when I'm alone. Not that I'm so proud with my bumpy body but I guess I like being free ~

5. I tie my hair like one of those fountain or samurai hairstyle whenever I'm all alone. super comfortable and I feel like I'm a part of an exciting boyband. No ? Okay fine. :B

1 comment:

  1. lol... practising kpop dance moves? and i can only imagine those awkward situations like..

    ReplyDelete