Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Comic Fiesta 2011



   After millions of pixels drawn and erased endlessly on the screen for all things artsy and colourful, I finally finished all of my stuffs to be sold at Comic Fiesta'2011. And then there was it, day 1.

  Heard that day 1 was horrible to some people. KLCC management was horrible, they sold out tickets when there were still customers waiting to enter, some had to wait for horus just to enter and me having the booth tag Iguess Ididn't know how bad it was. I really felt sorry for them and based from this video, damn what a bad day. Day 2 was supposedly better than, I heard.




  Had to go there by train and I missed the 8AM train literally by only a couple of minutes so I was destined to be late. I had always been. Finally arrived and there were so many people already. I can feel the otaku in my struggling to come out already and that feeling I get when there's just so much of creativity floating around is just priceless. Comic Fiesta had always made me feel like I belonged somewhere. *ohsodeep*



Anyway, other than having the chance to meet all of these lovely people all again from last year like Ira, and the Megane Kissus, Kak Nabs, Kak Irisu, etc I also got to meet A LOT of sweet and nice supporting people. They were nice to talk to, very inspiring and so supportive ! I was literally doused with too much of sweet and kind words I was really going to faint. I felt really small to be around these talented people arrrhhh. Thank youuuuuuu guys for everything ;_;;


 Tadaa ! Our booth. I was selling paper children, prints and live commissions ! The sale wasn't that okay but at least I got some kachings left for me to spend. A lot of people  passed by the booth by idk what happened hahaha. okay not funny.

 Oh, I wanna thank to those who came to the booth. I really, really appreciate you guys' support ! I really didn't expect you guys to buy all of my stuffs and didn't even expect to see you guys ! I even saw a junior from my school who I had never talked to before but she seemed to know me anyway so yeah, thank you for stopping by, lol. And thanks to the BRPians, Anas (really had a good time catching up with you), Aisyah, Iman (the sandwiches were tasty !), Raqib, Alicia ! and etc. Hell, Raqib even bought some of my stuffs hahaha, wth you guys are too nice !  Thank you guys so much for everything. I was frowning about the stupidest thing that I forgot about the most beautiful thing. So thank you ! *ohsodeepagain*

And to the purchases, well this year I burnt a lot of cashes on commissions and I mean A LOT.


 Before you guys cringe on the sight of these commissions/request, let me just clarify that I did not expect them to be this many. I just went on from booth to booth asking people to draw Sheila, my oc and then bam! I overspent. I should probably cry out a bank now. (One of them was a drawing I did. You're cool if you know which one it is, hehe)  ;_;; 


 Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. I had a great time with great people so yeah, can't wait for next year ! Again, I want to thank you guys endlessly. Those who supported the booth, those who came and said hi, those who were hot and cosplayed really well, and even those who even smiled at us ! Thank you so much ;_;;

No comments:

Post a Comment